RICHARD C. STEINER
Resume Addendum I:
- Completed online coursework (provided by NWA) on C, Solaris, Sybase, T-SQL, and CT-Lib.
- Completed formal classroom training on Tuxedo, Unisys TIP and HVTIP, and SQL in COBOL/FORTRAN.
- Completed college coursework in Unix (SVR4.3) system administration.
- Over a decade of experience providing PC technical support on various online messaging forums such as the RIME and FidoNet BBS networks, technical forums on AOL and Delphi, and USENET newsgroups on the internet. Areas of expertise include installing DOS, Windows, OS/2, and Linux, basic network configuration, basic file server (NFS, CIFS, Samba) installation and configuration, and various applications and utilities.
- Two published articles: a review of the NFTP client for OS/2 in the VOICE Newsletter, January 1999, and an overview of virtual desktop utilities in the Phoenix OS/2 Society's Extended Attributes newsletter in December 1999.
- "NWA Excellence Award" in 1996 for work on the Flex Thrust Project in WorldFlight.
- "NWA Certificate of Commendation" in 1997 for a utility written for the WorldFlight team.
- "NWA Team Excellence Award" presented to the WorldFlight team in 1998.
Most recent revision: October 22, 2003
Copyright © 2002, 2003 by
Richard C. Steiner